This ESPO framework provides access to all types of cleaning materials and janitorial supplies including but not limited to floor care / washroom / kitchen /and general cleaning chemicals as well as chemical concentrates cleaning / janitorial equipment and paper products. Some public sector organisations currently purchase their cleaning materials from multiple supply sources, and the administration of this can be burdensome - for example multiple accounts, several invoices, many deliveries to track, etc. This new framework aims to solve these problems and offers customers reliable suppliers who can provide all cleaning material requirements 'under one roof' at very competitive prices. We anticipate that customers will appoint a supplier from the framework to make savings on cost, time and administration and improve the quality of service. All of the suppliers awarded on the framework have been selected for their experience and ability to provide customers with a comprehensive range of products that combine quality and value for money.
This framework provides access to all types of cleaning materials and janitorial supplies.
To find out more please select ‘Get Started’ below to view framework documentation including the User Guide. For some documents such as the Price Schedule, Product Specification and Call-Off Agreement you’ll need to complete the Access & Confidentiality Agreement – this can also be found via the ‘Get Started’ tab once you’re logged in, midway down the page, and should be completed directly on the website.
Framework Accordion Title
- Access to market leading suppliers which can help you make bottom-line savings and efficiencies, and offer the latest cleaning products.
- Direct award or further competition options available.
- Value added services available including: customer stock checks and price benchmarking, product range consolidation, staff product training / support, comprehensive KPI reporting, consolidated invoicing, same day deliveries, restricted buying lists, wallcharts for dosing, collection and recycling of product packaging, etc.
- The framework is compliant with UK/EU procurement legislation - we've done the work, so there's no need for you to run a full EU procurement process, you can either direct award to one of the four suppliers listed below or conduct a quick simple further competition exercise to secure a supplier.
- Access to further competition template documents free of charge.
- Pre-agreed terms & conditions.
- No need to worry about what terms and conditions to use as they've been pre-agreed under the framework and will underpin all orders.
- Suppliers listed on the framework were assessed during the procurement process for their financial stability, track record, experience and professional ability.
- Arrow County Supplies Ltd
- AUK Hygiene
- Banner Group Limited
- Bunzl UK Ltd t/a Bunzl Cleaning and Hygiene Supplies (BCHS)
- Enviroclean Global Ltd
If you’d like to contact us, quote reference Framework 777_22 and enquire at;
Or alternatively use the form below: