This ESPO framework offers customers a quick, simple and competitive route to the supply of refuse & recycling products including but not limited to wheeled bins, kerbside recycling boxes and bags, food waste containers, compostable liners, plastic refuse sacks, waste housing units and compost bins. The framework will also provide services for container maintenance.
Framework Accordion Title
- Covering a vast range of refuse and recycling products from trusted suppliers; this is the go-to framework for your requirement.
- Quick & easy to use... This framework is already EU/UK Compliant - we've already done the procurement work, so there's no need to run a full EU tender.
- Suppliers listed on the framework were assessed during the procurement process for their financial stability, track record, experience and technical & professional ability, before being awarded a place on the framework.
- It's free... You will not be charged for using this framework.
- Pre-agreed conditions... No need to worry about what terms & conditions to use, they've been pre-agreed under the framework and underpin all orders.
- Abfallbehalter & Container Weber UK Ltd
- ESE World
- One51 ES Plastics (UK) Ltd t/a MGB Plastics
- SSI Schaefer
- Storm Environmental
- UK Container Maintenance Ltd
- Coral Products (Mouldings) Ltd
- Imperial Polythene Products Ltd
- Straight Manufacturing
- Ridley Recycling Ltd t/a Peter Ridley Waste Systems
- The Compost Bag Company
- J & HM Dickson Ltd t/a Sackmaker
- SAI-PAC Ltd
- Weir and Carmichael
- Opalian Plastics Ltd
- Paramount Packaging (UK) Ltd
- Polystar Plastics Ltd
If you’d like to contact us, quote reference Framework 860_22 and enquire at;
Rachel Selwyn-Smith 07880 063251 firstname.lastname@example.org
Or alternatively use the form below: