This framework offers a range of personal protective equipment and clothing; Ranging from corporate workwear, schoolwear and leisurewear to fire/rescue service workwear and police workwear.
To find out more please select ‘Get Started’ below to view framework documentation including the User Guide. For some documents such as the Price Schedule, the Further Competition Template and the Call-Off Terms you’ll need to complete the Access & Confidentiality Agreement – this can also be found via the ‘Get Started’ tab once you’re logged in, midway down the page, and should be completed directly on the website.
Framework Accordion Title
- The framework contains supplier price lists enabling you can purchase directly without the need to run a further competition unless you wish to do so.
- This framework is compliant with UK/EU procurement legislation - we've done the work, so there's no need for you to run a full EU procurement process.
- Suppliers listed on the framework were assessed during the procurement process for their financial stability, track record, experience and technical & professional ability.
- Pre-agreed terms & conditions to underpin all orders so no need to worry.
- Arco Ltd
- Arden Winch & Co Ltd
- Bunzl UK Ltd t/a Greenham
- Burlington Uniforms Ltd
- Chelmsford Safety Supplies Ltd
- Direct Corporate Clothing plc
- PK Safety
- IE.IE Ltd
- Ioma Clothing Company Ltd
- Main Man Supplies Ltd
- Meltemi Ltd
- MI Hub Ltd t/a Alexandra and t/a Yaffy
- Nalestar Ltd
- Safpro Industrial Supply Co
- SMI Int Group Ltd
- Universal Unity
- Westbury Industrial Supplies Ltd
- Niton Equipment Ltd
- Cooneen Defence Ltd
- WM Sugden & Sons Ltd
- Grahame Gardner Ltd
- FlamePro Global Ltd
- Mehler Vario System GmBH
- Safariland UK Ltd
If you’d like to contact us, quote reference Framework 144_19 and enquire at;
Or alternatively use the form below: