The framework is essentially a select list of suppliers, all with a proven and successful track record of design and delivering furnishing solutions for libraries Learning Resource Centres and Other Public Spaces, from which customers may set up supply arrangements quickly and simply. Customers can only access this framework via further competition. In order to offer customers a more comprehensive solution, the product range has been revised and expanded to improve the scope of the framework including library counters, IT stations, bespoke seating, shelves, and other furnishing solutions. Suppliers will be able to advise customers on the best choice of solutions to meet their needs.
This ESPO framework offers customers a competitive route to procure the design, supply and installation of furnishing solutions for Libraries, Community Buildings and other Establishments on a national basis.
To find out more please select ‘Get Started’ below to view framework documentation including the User Guide. For some documents such as the Further Competition Templates and the Call-Off Terms you’ll need to complete the Access & Confidentiality Agreement – this can also be found via the ‘Get Started’ tab once you’re logged in, midway down the page, and should be completed directly on the website.
Framework Accordion Title
- Scope to allow for the design and furnishing for libraries, learning resources and other public spaces including refurbishment.
- This framework is compliant with UK/EU procurement legislation - we’ve done the work, so there’s no need for you to run a full EU procurement process.
- Suppliers listed on the framework were assessed during the procurement process for their financial stability, track record, experience and technical & professional ability.
- What you see is what you pay – there are no additional charges.
- Pre-agreed terms & conditions to underpin all orders so no need to worry.
- Social value benefits can be obtained.
- Harrow Business Services Ltd t/a Brookhouse UK
- Contents Interior and Graphic Design Ltd
- FG Library Products Ltd t/a FG Library & Learning
- Newenglish Design Ltd
- Portsdown Office Ltd
- Thedesignconcept Ltd t/a The Design Concept
- TT Solutions & Interiors Ltd
- WF Education Group Ltd t/a Demco Interiors
If you’d like to contact us, quote reference Framework 695_20 and enquire at;
Or alternatively use the form below: