The ADPS is essentially a dynamic list of service providers, all with a proven and successful track record of delivering apprenticeship training services, from whom customers may set up supply arrangements quickly and simply. What services are available through the ADPS? Service Providers appointed to the ADPS offer a range of training and associated services, including but not limited to: • Supporting the selection of; and undertaking eligibility checks on potential learners. • Providing enrolment and inductions for learners. • Delivery and management of the apprenticeship training programmes. • On-programme support and assessments. • Monitoring and reporting of learner progress. • Organising end-point assessments with providers selected from the Register of apprentice Assessment Organisations (RoAAO). • Other related training services. The ADPS lots are divided into 16 categories based on UK regions. These categories have been further divided into sub-categories based on the technical areas of learning for apprenticeships, as set out below: • Agriculture, Environmental and Animal Care • Business and Administration • Catering and Hospitality • Childcare and Education • Construction • Creative and Design • Digital • Engineering and Manufacturing • Hair and Beauty • Health and Science • Legal, Finance and Accounting • Protective Services • Sales, Marketing and Procurement • Social Care • Transport and Logistics
Framework Accordion Title
- This ADPS is compliant with UK procurement legislation - we've done the work, so there's no need for you to run a full EU procurement process.
- Service providers listed on the ADPS are assessed and monitored during the procurement process for their financial stability, track record, experience and technical & professional ability.
- In addition, elements such as Ofsted ratings and presence on the RoATP are monitored by ESPO accordingly.
- Service providers can apply to be a part of the ADPS at time throughout the duration, future-proofing the solution as the market develops and new apprenticeship standards are introduced over time.
- Pre-agreed terms & conditions to underpin all orders so no need to worry.
- The award of individual further competitions within the ADPS can be quicker than direct procurement procedures, with the minimum time limit for the return of tenders being 10 days.
- Local and SME service providers are encouraged to become part of ADPS, given that the application process is simplified for all and that any provider can join at any time during the life of the ADPS.
If you’d like to contact us, quote reference Framework 554_18 and enquire at;
Michelle Gill 07584 158 137 email@example.com
Or alternatively use the form below: