We have just launched our brand new Document Management Solutions framework (390). The improved framework comes with a number of new additions.
- A larger range of solutions are available from either standalone scanning or storage services to a full document management solution.
- New services have been added such as consultancy, deep storage, cataloguing and the scanning of old and rare documents.
- Lot 4 has been improved to provide an enhanced security service, providing additional peace of mind with handling sensitive documents.
- Suppliers have been vetted and comply with a range of accreditations including but not limited to ISO 9001 and ISO 27001.
- We have added new and improved exit process which helps take the hassle out of switching suppliers.
Comprising of 4 Lots, the framework provides a flexible route to a multitude of document management options including:
- Lot 1 Electronic Document Scanning and Software
Provides a full end-to-end scanning solution preparation, scanning, indexing, encryption, electronic storage, transportation and secure disposal of documents. This includes the supply, implementation and maintenance of EDRM (Electronic Document & Records Management Software), associated consultancy and training.
- Lot 2 Document Storage and Retrieval Services
For the preparation, collection, storage, retrieval, secure disposal of documents and any associated services.
- Lot 3 Total Document Management Solution
Provides a full end-to end solution for all scanning, storage and consultancy requirements. This includes scanning, indexing, encryption, electronic storage, transportation and secure disposal of documents, storage, retrieval, associated consultancy and training.
- Lot 4 Enhanced Handling and Security Requirements
Offers a safe and secure document management solution for all scanning, storage and consultancy requirements. This includes secure handling of documents, scanning, indexing, encryption, electronic storage, transportation and secure disposal of documents, storage, retrieval, associated consultancy and training.
The wide scope of this framework means it is ideal for local authorities, NHS and the blue light in particular.
For further information, please contact the Managing Documents and IT team on firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.