People are at the heart of every organisation so it is important to keep employees well at work - both mentally and physically.
It is estimated that every year over 170 million days are lost to sick absence, so it is important that employers do their part to help reduce avoidable sickness and to properly support their staff when they are ready to get back to work.
We understand that every organisation and every team within that organisation has different requirements, so we have provided customers with more supplier choice and additional services on our new Occupational Health Services framework (985).
About the framework
This framework offers a comprehensive range of occupational health services that allows organisations to meet their statutory duties of care for the health, safety and welfare of their employees in their working environment.
General Occupational Health Services - Lot 1
This covers typical service requirements for you to pick and choose from, including attendance management, pre-employment screening and referrals to specialists.
NHS Services - Lot 2
This dedicated NHS Lot includes a comprehensive list of vaccines, blood tests and medicines as well as needle stick injury management.
Blue Light Services - Lot 3
For this Lot we have put particular focus on providing support, trying to catch the early effects of trauma exposure and supporting individuals through difficult experiences.
Employee Assistance Programmes (EAP) - Lot 4
These services focus around providing workplace support for a variety of issues such as debt, financial, mediation and bullying.
What are the benefits?
- We offer Direct Award rates to allow for quick and easy benchmarking as well as a Further Competition route to provide customers with flexibility when defining specifications.
- We offer free template documents to make procurement exercises as efficient and straightforward as possible.
- We have listened to the requirements of our customers. The specification and services offered through the framework were designed with input from our customers and suppliers to ensure it is fit for their needs.
- We have provided customers with more choice by increasing the number of suppliers who can provide services nationally by 50% compared to the previous framework.
- Pricing on the framework is designed around organisation size to allow customers to easily identify where their requirements fit to save valuable time.
- This framework is free-to-access for ESPO customers and is fully compliant with UK/EU procurement legislation.
- Lot 1 gives you the opportunity to pick and choose services to create a package that suits your requirements – no matter how big or small!
If you would like to find out more about this framework, view the Quick Start Guide here
or please contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org
or 0116 294 4072