The ADPS is divided into 16 categories based on the UK regions as follows: Lot 1 North East Lot 2 North West Lot 3 Yorkshire and Humber Lot 4 East Midlands Lot 5 West Midlands Lot 6 East of England Lot 7 South East Lot 8 South West Lot 9 Central London Lot 10 North London Lot 11 East London Lot 12 South London Lot 13 West London Lot 14 Wales Lot 15 Scotland Lot 16 Northern Ireland These categories have been further divided into sub-categories based on the technical areas of learning for apprenticeships, as set out below: Agriculture, Environmental and Animal Care Business and Administration Catering and Hospitality Childcare and Education Construction Creative Design Digital Engineering and Manufacturing Hair and Beauty Health and Science Legal, Finance and Accounting Protective Services Sales, Marketing and Procurement Social Care Transport and Logistics
Framework Accordion Title
- This ADPS is compliant with UK procurement legislation - we've done the work, so there's no need for you to run a full EU procurement process.
- Service providers listed on the ADPS are assessed and monitored during the procurement process for their financial stability, track record, experience and technical & professional ability.
- In addition, elements such as Ofsted ratings and presence on the RoATP are monitored by ESPO accordingly.
- Service providers can apply to be a part of the ADPS at time throughout the duration, future-proofing the solution as the market develops and new apprenticeship standards are introduced over time.
- Pre-agreed terms & conditions to underpin all orders so no need to worry.
- The award of individual further competitions within the ADPS can be quicker than direct procurement procedures, with the minimum time limit for the return of tenders being 10 days.
- Local and SME service providers are encouraged to become part of ADPS, given that the application process is simplified for all and that any provider can join at any time during the life of the ADPS.
If you’d like to contact us, quote reference Framework 554_18 and enquire at;
Cassie Furey 07584 158 137 firstname.lastname@example.org
Or alternatively use the form below:
Apprenticeship Dynamic Purchasing System (ADPS)
Start Date 31/07/2018
End Date 30/07/2021
Contract Notice 2018/S 108-246168
Award Notice N/A