ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES & WASTE MANAGEMENT
ESPO provides a professional and comprehensive solution for the procurement of waste management products and services tailored to meet specific customer requirements.
Our established frameworks cover a wide range of waste management requirements. They include:
- Waste collection and disposal
- Recyclable materials collection and appropriate deposit
- Hazardous chemical and waste collection and disposal
- General WEEE and lamp collection and disposal
- Sanitary and medical collection and disposal
- Supply of Plastic Wheeled Bins
- Refuse and recycling products - including steel wheeled bins, kerbside recycling boxes, food waste containers, compostable liners, paper liners and compost bins
We can also establish specific waste management services contracts for individual customers when our generic contracts do not cover the requirement. Please contact us for further details.
Why use ESPO for waste management procurement?
ESPO ensures best value and compliance with EU and UK regulations. Our service is completely independent and auditable with all stages being fully documented.
We can undertake formal and compliant procurement exercises for waste management services taking into account all the factors that are important to you during the process.
Some of our frameworks have been established collaboratively through partnerships with Pro5, Government Procurement Service (GPS), the Cabinet Office, Government Departments and other bodies, giving the combined purchasing power to secure prices that are much more competitive than would be possible for customers to achieve if purchasing on their own.
Whilst our frameworks cover a wide range of waste management services, we know that customers may have more bespoke requirements that may not be fully covered. In such cases, ESPO will engage the market on your behalf to establish a specific contract to meet your needs or suggest alternatives that offer equivalent performance.
If the waste management service you require is not listed above, please contact us.
For general enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 0116 294 4165
For contact details relating to specific contracts / frameworks, please use the drop down selector in the right hand column of this page.
When contacting ESPO, it will be helpful to have the following information about your waste management requirements to pass onto the buyer:
- Detailed specification of your waste management requirements
- Important service factors such as price, service delivery, environmental factors
- Service commencement or product delivery date - please note that it is always best to contact us as early as possible in the process to ensure we can meet your timescales
- Any special requirements needed in the contract
We can then provide you with recommendations on available procurement options along with anticipated costs and timescales.