ESPO provides a professional and comprehensive solution for the procurement of social care services tailored to meet specific customer requirements.
Our national frameworks cover a wide range of social care requirements. They include:
- Electronic homecare monitoring and telecare scheduling solutions
- Stairlifts, steplifts and hoists
- Telecare and telehealth products and services
- Aids for daily living
- National concessionery bus travel scheme
ESPO establishes national and regional frameworks where the services are able to be delivered on a wider scale. We also establish specific social care contracts for individual customers when our generic contracts do not cover the requirement. Please contact us for further details.
Why use ESPO for social care procurement?
ESPO delivers best value and compliance with EU and UK legislation. Our service is completely independent and auditable with all stages being fully documented.
Some of our frameworks have been established collaboratively through partnerships with Pro5, Government Procurement Service (GPS), the Cabinet Office, the Department of Health and other bodies, giving the combined purchasing power to secure prices and terms that are much more competitive than would be possible for customers to achieve if purchasing on their own.
If the social care service you require is not listed above, please contact us.
For general enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 0116 294 4008
For contact details relating to specific contracts / frameworks, please use the drop down selector in the right hand column of this page.
When contacting ESPO, it will be helpful to have the following information about your social care requirements to pass onto the buyer:
- Detailed specification of requirements
- Important service factors such as price, service delivery, environmental factors
- Service delivery commencement date - please note that it is always best to contact us as early as possible in the process to ensure we can meet your timescales
We can then provide you with recommendations on available procurement options along with anticipated costs and timescales.