INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES
ESPO provides a professional and comprehensive solution for the procurement of ICT products and services tailored to meet specific customer requirements.
Our established frameworks cover a wide range of ICT products and services. They include:
- IT related products and services - including desktop hardware, infrastructure, equipment and solutions
- IT Consumables and supplies - including printer cartridges, keyboards, mice and CDs/DVDs
- Software - including Microsoft, security, off-the-shelf and educational software
- Document solutions - including MFD's, printers, print room equipment and managed print solutions.
- Telecoms Systems - including installations of 2-100 internal extensions
- Telecoms equipment - including handsets, headsets and accessories
- Telephony call charging and line rental
- Parking management solutions
- Cashless payment solutions
- Audio visual equipment
- Disaster recovery and business continuity
We can also establish more specific ICT contracts for individual customers when our generic contracts do not cover the requirement. Please contact us for further details.
Why use ESPO for ICT procurement?
ESPO ensures best value and compliance with EU and UK legislation. Our service is completely independent and auditable with all stages being fully documented.
We provide formal and compliant procurement of ICT products and services taking into account all the factors that are important to you during the process.
Some of our frameworks have been established collaboratively through partnerships with Pro5, Government Procurement Service (GPS), Government Departments and other bodies, giving the combined purchasing power to secure prices that are much more competitive than would be possible for customers to achieve if purchasing on their own.
Whilst our frameworks cover the majority of IT products and services, we know that customers may have more bespoke requirements that may not be fully covered. In such cases, ESPO will engage the market on your behalf to establish a specific contract to meet your needs or suggest alternatives that offer equivalent performance.
If the ICT product or service you require is not listed above, please contact us.
For general enquiries, please contact email@example.com OR call 0116 265 7946
For contact details relating to specific contracts / frameworks, please use the drop down selector in the right hand column of this page.