ESPO provides a professional and comprehensive solution for the procurement of highways products and services tailored to meet specific customer requirements.
Our established frameworks cover a wide range of highways products and services. They include:
- Road materials - including asphalt materials, roadstone and concrete aggregates and road repair materials
- Signage - including traffic and vehicle activated signs
- Street lighting products - including lamps, columns and ancillary equipment
- Plant hire
- Highway condition surveys
- Road weather forecasting service for winter road maintenance
- Other highways commodities - including highway de-icing salt, ready mixed and precast concrete
We can also establish more specific highways contracts for individual customers, such as surface dressing works, when our generic contracts do not cover the requirement. Please contact us for further details.
Why use ESPO for highways products and services procurement?
ESPO ensures best value and compliance with EU and UK legislation. Our service is completely independent and auditable with all stages being fully documented.
We provide formal and compliant procurement of highways products and services taking into account all the factors that are important to you during the process.
Some of our frameworks have been established collaboratively through partnerships with 'Pro5' Government Procurement Service (GPS), the Cabinet Office, Government Departments and other bodies including the Midlands Highway Alliance, giving the combined purchasing power to secure prices that are much more competitive than would be possible for customers to achieve if purchasing on their own.
Whilst our frameworks cover the majority of highways products and services, we know that customers may have more bespoke requirements that may not be fully covered. In such cases, ESPO will engage the market on your behalf to establish a specific contract to meet your needs or suggest alternatives that offer equivalent performance.
If the highways product or service you require is not listed above, please contact us.
For general enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
For contact details relating to specific contracts / frameworks, please use the drop down selector in the right hand column of this page.
When contacting ESPO, it will be helpful to have the following information about your highways products or services requirements to pass onto the buyer:
- Detailed specification of your highways requirements
- Important service factors such as price, service delivery, environmental factors
- Service commencement or product delivery date - please note that it is always best to contact us as early as possible in the process to ensure we can meet your timescales
- Any special requirements needed in the contract
We can then provide you with recommendations on available procurement options along with anticipated costs and timescales.