FLEET / VEHICLES
ESPO provides a professional and comprehensive solution for the procurement of vehicles and related services tailored to meet specific customer requirements.
Our established frameworks cover the vast majority of vehicles available for lease or outright purchase. They include:
- Specialist vehicles - including refuse collection vehicles, buses, gritters and gully emptiers
- Light commercial vehicles - including car derived vans and panel vans up to 3.5 tonne
- Minibuses and passenger carrying vehicles - including wheelchair accessible vehicles
- Cars, MPVs, SUVs, 4x4s and pickups
- Plant and equipment
- Grounds maintenance vehicles and equipment
ESPO also offers a comprehensive range of services that can be tailored to support your fleet or vehicle after the initial purchase. They include:
- Tyres and related services
- Vehicle glass replacement and repair
- Vehicle lubricating oils, greases and anti-freeze
- Fuel cards
- Self-drive vehicle hire
We can also establish specific fleet and vehicle contracts for individual customers when our generic contracts do not cover the requirement. Please contact us for further details.
Why use ESPO for fleet and vehicle procurement?
ESPO ensures best value and compliance with EU and UK legislation. Our service is completely independent and auditable with all stages being fully documented.
We can undertake formal and compliant procurement exercises for vehicles and related products and services taking into account all the factors that are important to you during the process including vehicle performance, emissions, fuel consumption, safety features, etc.
Some of our frameworks have been established collaboratively through partnerships with Pro5, Government Procurement Service (GPS), the Cabinet Office, Government Departments and other bodies, giving the combined purchasing power to secure prices and vehicle terms with manufacturers and dealers that are much more competitive than would be possible for customers to achieve if purchasing on their own.
Whilst our frameworks cover a wide range of fleet and vehicle services, we know that customers may have more bespoke requirements that may not be fully covered. In such cases, ESPO will engage the market on your behalf to establish a specific contract to meet your needs or suggest alternatives that offer equivalent performance.
If the vehicle related item you require is not listed above, please contact us.
For general enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 0116 265 7882
For contact details relating to specific contracts / frameworks, please use the drop down selector in the right hand column of this page.
When contacting ESPO, it will be helpful to have the following information about your fleet or vehicle requirements to pass onto the buyer:
- Detailed specification - including chosen options and numbers / units required
- Important factors such as price, service, delivery, environmental factors
- Service commencement or vehicle delivery date - please note that it is always best to contact us as early as possible in the process to ensure we can meet your timescales taking account of vehicle build and delivery lead times
- Any special requirements needed in the contract
We can then provide you with recommendations on available procurement options along with anticipated costs and timescales.